Simple Christmas Wedding Invitation
- a cheap wedding invitation design
download free template to make this
inexpensive and yet elegant wedding invitation
A Christmas wedding invitation that is simple to make. Everything is done for you and all you need to do is change the wedding invitation wordings and print.
The Christmas trees border is neat and bright and denotes the Christmas season's cheer and will set the mood for your beautiful big day during the cold wintry season.
The photo below will give you an idea of how your wedding invitation will love like. Stephanie Kim and Joshua Kang are not real people but are fictitious characters of my imagination so you will see their names used for many other wedding invitation designs here on this wedding invitation website.
Supplies for Making This Christmas Wedding Invitation:
- 6" x 6" dark green color card stock
- 5.75" x 5.75" white or off-white color card stock
- trajan pro font (you can use another similar font)
- online photo editing software
- color printer
- paper trimmer
Do a trial print first before printing out your christmas wedding invitation on your cardstock to avoid wastage.
Instructions for Making Wedding Invitation:
- Download wedding invitation template.
- Unzip the file.
- Open the 'Read Me First' text file and follow the instructions.
- Go to the online photo editing software by clicking the link within the 'Read Me First' text file.
- Change the wedding invitation wordings.
- When you are satisfied with the look, click on Layer on the tool bar.
- Scroll down and click on Flatten Image.
- Remember to save your file to your computer with a different name just in case you need the original file.
- Click on File >>> Print
- Choose your printer and set paper size.
- Set the printer to print with a custom page at 5.75" x 5.75" if you want to layer it onto a green card. .
- Print on the 5.75" x 5.75" white or off-white color card stock.
- Apply adhesive on the back and layer on 6" x 6" green card.
- Our cards will have a 1/8" green border on all four sides. Finished card size is 6" x 6"
- Envelope size to use for this wedding invitation is 6.25" x 6.25"
Christmas Wedding Invite
Top of A Simple Christmas Wedding Invitation